I became a better person 🙂
Of course, I’m kidding. But my mood has definitely improved since I became a morning person. Maybe because I get up because I want to and not because I have to. Anyway, here’s 6 major ways being an early bird has improved my mood (and finances!) and can definitely do the same for you.
- You have more time in the day. Either if you work at home or in an office, it is as if someone has literally gifted you 2 more hours in the day to finish your work, chores, beauty appointments, morning yoga (or, in my case, reading my favorite blogs).
- You are more productive. If you already are a morning person, you know you can do your best before noon kicks in – and imagine how it will feel when at 11 or 12 you have already tackled the most difficult and most important tasks of the day.
- You have time for breakfast in the morning – you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and gives you energy to get you through the day.
- You have time for morning exercise. If you like getting your morning sweat before work, you now have plenty of time to do a 3K run and shower and have a healthy breakfast!
- You will be making more money. Not only did I become more productive, but I now have more time to take courses, invest in my business & my blog, to design and create products and make plans.
- You will be sleeping a lot better. Quite obvious if you have woken up at 7, went to work and to the gym, you are exhausted, you will say. Yes, and I enjoy so much sitting with a hot tea or glass of wine and a book in the evening, feeling that I have accomplished so many things in my day that I feel grateful and sleep like a little birdy 🙂