The top 5 products you should always have in your gym bag (EN)
I’ve been known for neglecting the gym for a great deal of my adult life. Now that I am back, however, I try to keep a healthy relationship with it and I might even say, gym time is one of my favorite times in the day.
The perks of being a regular at the changing rooms though, are not to be taken lightly so here are my top 5 picks for beauty products you should always have in your gym bag.
- Demaquillage wipes – sweat, hair products and make up are a total disaster for your skin!
- Sanitizing wipes – not only for the treadmill or weights but also for the locker in the changing rooms – and don’t forget the bench where you usually sit to change – some people put their feet on or sit on it with bums that have also sat on the shared gym mats. Yikes, if you think about it.
- Deodorant with cotton smell – nothing like a fresh cotton smell to make you feel perfectly clean even if you showered on the go!
- Your own yoga mat – or mat for the various classes and abs excercises. It can be a nightmare to carry but who wants to sit where everyone else has been sitting – you take all the bacteria with you back at your car seat, home chairs etc.
- Natural tear monodoses – if you are a contact lens person you know you can’t go without one of those cuties in your handbag so don’t forget to pack a couple for your gym bag, too. Sweat mixed with hair products or make up makes your eyes sting.
- And a bonus +1: Dry shampoo ! I was very skeptical about it, I admit, but now I can’t live without it. It so happens that my bestfriend chooses to text me for drinks when I’m at the gym and even though I don’t have time to wash my hair, I can spray my divinely smelling Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo (got mine at Fairy Nails Rhodes) and I’m ready to go!
- OK bonus 2: If you are like me and want a quick make up alternative for when you want to go out immediately after gym, a bb or cc cream is the best!
My favorite was Idealia BB cream by Vichy and lately Rosaliac CC Cream from La-Roche Posay. Great color, super fresh smell and a creamy, smooth texture, perfect alternative to make up.
What about you? What is never missing from your gym bag? I’d love to know!!!!
Also, if you have suggestions for a nice gym bag, I really have to buy a new one!